If you are around the spiritual community then you know crystals are trendy AF right now.
My crystal journey began when I was a child and I’ve never stopped collecting them, so it’s no surprise that my love of shiny stones has passed onto my five-year-old daughter and three-year-old son. Both are big nature lovers, collecting every pretty rock and leaf that they find. So when it came time to start letting them pick out their own stones since I was finding mine missing and turning up in the most random and odd places, I decided to share with you some of their favorites!
One of the more affordable (unless you’re looking for cathedrals or jewelry, let’s be real here!) crystals you can pick up, Amethyst offers some really great healing properties.
- Kept by their bed, Amethyst helps kids get a good night of sleep and fend off nightmares and insomnia.
- Amethyst gives off calming vibes and will help ease tension.
- Helps to dispel nervousness, anxiety, and jitters.
- Clears up confusion, which can be helpful for learning and test taking.
Another to easy to find and very affordable stone, Rose Quartz is wonderful for kids as well. With its gentle, unconditional love-vibes, it can be the perfect crystal for your kiddo to carry to remember that they are loved.
- Helps boost your kiddos kindness and gentleness
- Reminds them that they are unconditionally loved.
- Helps them treat others with love and kindness.
- Brings gentle energy for resolution and forgiveness.
One of the most underrated crystals, in my humble opinion, clear quartz is amazing to carry along in a small pouch with other crystals. It helps to amplify and boost the healing power of the other crystals you are using with it, and offers up some other amazing properties as well.
- Bring clarity and calmness for test taking.
- Can be programmed easily with any intention you or your child has for themselves.
- Able to help calm and relax your child into a meditative state.
- Helps to think more neutrally so they can make wiser decisions.
Another stone that is gentle and loving but offers wonderful grounding vibes, Smoky Quartz is one of my faves to help my kiddos feel secure and safe.
- Clears away any negativity from the aura, leaving your kiddo one bright and shiny ball of positivity.
- Helps them feel like they belong, which can be very helpful when transitioning into full days of school or being away from mom/dad/caregiver for the first time.
- Offers great clarity and insight for decision making and problem solving.
- Wonderful for teen girls who are going through puberty. Offers help with PMS and period (or moon cycle) pain as well.
A FEW MORE STONES FOR KIDDOS
- Helps to be a loyal and true friend while also attracting loyal and true friends to them.
- A great stone for studying, remembering, and retaining the information that they are learning.
BLUE LACE AGATE
- Perfect for open and clear communication. Helpful with talking to friends, teachers, and administration.
- Great for helping your kiddo connect to their intuition and learn to understand and trust their gut instincts. Helpful for making wise choices and staying out of trouble.
- This stone is great to help your kiddo make healthy choices at lunch, because lets be real, if you’re like me, you ate a whole lot of pizza in school.
Well what did you think of this great list of kid-friendly crystals? I know, it was pretty helpful, so go hit up your favorite local shop or scope out Etsy and Instagram for some great crystal sellers, and start building up your kid’s collections ASAP!
Let me know what you think of this article, and what your favorite crystals are in the comments below!
Much Love, Light, and Moonbeam Blessings,